Zuhair Murad Paris Fashion Week 2014 - WHITE
I ship it poisonbacon crazyriffster
ill pay u $7 to have a crush on me
And I’ll throw in a grilled cheese sandwichI have a crush on ucrazyriffster
Shit… never thought I’d ever have to follow through on this poisonbaconI’ll be waiting for my grilled cheese and 7 buckaroos at Costco for our first date… free sample night? 😍crazyriffster
I’m still waiting for that btw poisonbacon
Beautiful photos of abandoned places.
THIS IS WHAT THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD BE LIKE IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.
What the fuck is the huge hole in the first one?!!!
in seriousness though the top picture is the bottom of an abandoned nuclear cooling tower
Deleted scene from The Fault in Our Stars
1. Look at the stars every night; marvel at how small you are. Note: if it’s too cloudy to see the stars, marvel at the beauty of the clouds instead.
2. Drink a glass of water (add ice and lemon if you like) to stay hydrated. Repeat 8 times a day.
3. Walk barefoot in grass and feel nature between your toes. Examine a leaf, realise that you both have veins and you’re both complex and you’re both beautiful.
4. Play with a dog for a while. Notice how happy and carefree the dog is, appreciate the dog’s raw happiness and remember that you can be happy too.
5. Do something new everyday. Don’t keep a routine. Eat something you’ve never had before, go somewhere you’ve never been. Approach each day as a blank canvas and do something extraordinary with it.
6. Run. Sprint. Go as fast as you can until your legs are burning and your lungs are desperately trying to bring you oxygen. Enjoy the sensation of wind against your face and pavement under your feet. See how in control of yourself you are and how hard your body works to keep you going. When you have to stop, stop. Then walk back; remember sometimes it’s good to let yourself rest and to take your time.
7. Get some chalk and draw a beautiful pattern on pavement. Admire your work, you made something truly beautiful. Then wash it away with the hose, remember everything is temporary.
8. Remember that your body is made of stardust, atoms from the depths of the seas and the surface of the moon. You’re full of beauty and you are important.
Tips from Plantables on how to stay positive (via plantables)
I love this
by Alberto Reyes